Monday, April 20, 2009

It's warm here today...


Sunny
98°F

Feels Like 98°F

Wow, where did THAT come from? It feels really good! It makes me want to go swimming, and to do my homework on the local pools. Did everyone have a good weekend? We had a pretty relaxing one.

A thought from church. We teach the 8 year old's in Primary. Neither Andy or I have ever taught in primary before, so this has been an interesting calling for us! One thing I love about the kiddos is their innocence. The way they look up at you while you speak to them with big eyes is really cool. They believe that you have something to offer them during class, and inbetween rocking on their chairs, fixing their hair, and reaching down to touch their shoes, they make me want to be more like the Savior! We have fun:)

Here are some pictures of Jack and Maren at the Santa Ana Zoo...


Maren and Jack chillaxin' in the dinosaur egg:
Jack touching Maren. As Andy said, "Maren, we want you to keep pulling faces when boys try to talk to you."



2 comments:

Ndrhsrfamily said...

Andy's comment is so funny! Last week I would have been jealous of your 98 as I watched it snow and rain for 2 days straight. But not today! We will have a high of 68... finally some LA weather here in Utah!!!

ATP said...

Wow! It is warm there. It's finally warmed up here. Hopefully there won't be any more snow storms. I'm with you on doing my homework outside! It's become my new reward: if you do your homework, you can sit in the sun! Miss you guys.