Monday, May 24, 2010

Baby Sister Come Out

The day has come!!!!
Well as Maren put it so beautifully, "Baby Sister come out....born"
Lauren Iverson Hall was born May 23. She was 8lbs 4 oz and 20 inches long. Mom and baby are healthy and all is well. We hope you can all enjoy some of our happiness.

11 comments:

rachel said...

Congrats! How exciting! I love her name.

Jordan Frazier said...

yay!!! So happy for you guys! She looks so cute...and totally looks like a little mini Maren in that video!

Josh said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! What a cutie.

Jess said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

horrocks_love said...

Congrats! She is adorable.

Jamie said...

congrats, what a wonderful day!

Andrea said...

I was thinking the other day that its been a long time since you last posted and now I know why... Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you! She is darling by the way and they do look rather alike.

Liz said...

Congratulations - They are both beautiful. Just one warning. I see in your future lots of "stop loving you sister." Enjoy :)

ATP said...

Hooray! She's beautiful!

The 4 of Us said...

Congrats!

Dave and Chelsi said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics.