Thursday, August 19, 2010

A few other fun things that have been happening. Our ward had a 24th of July celebration at the pool. We had dinner and swam and it was fun to see people 'diving' that you usually see in church clothes!!
Here's a cute little shot of our baby. She is such a doll and smiles all the time for us. Sometimes I'll catch her smiling at me when I'm not looking at her.
And here's our firstborn. (weird choice of words, I know) She's enjoyed this little river that ends in the ocean. It has water, but no waves..perfect! Happy August.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andrea said...

It is funny to see people dive who we only see in church clothes! It was a fun night!

Anonymous said...

Its so fun to see you with 2 kids! And what cute girls they are! Enjoy the ocean a little for us too -k-?!

Jordan Frazier said...

ha! first born??! i laughed.