Maren loved any princess or character that had 'real' faces. It was really cute to see the girls stare and smile at the princesses\fairies!
Here's the fairy godmother at the character breakfast. The food was delicious.A few times, the aunts\uncles would take turns riding adult rides, and Andy and I loved that! As soon as we'd leave to go get in line at a ride, we were like teenagers again, wanting to cut in line to get on the ride as soon as we could! It was really funny!
When we ask Maren what her favorite ride was, she says Dumbo. What a classic. Thanks Mom and Dad Hall for one great week together!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
What an awesome week! I am so glad that the weather was perfect for you too!
Your girls are so cute! We LOVE Disneyland! Can't wait to go back and see all the new things that are currently under construction. It looks like you had a good time there. I'm jealous of your weather in CA!
Post a Comment