Candy bars are really tasty. Well, we just returned this week from a trip to see our family's in Utah. It was a whirlwind and a blast! I'll post pics as I get them. (We forgot our camera.) Here are some pics of our lives lately:)

I walked around the corner the other night to this. The cat had her legs tied together. Who would have done that? Maren, no, she can't tie knots yet...Lauren, no. Andy? You guessed it. It was really funny watching her try to walk:)We visited a really cool park with our friends the other day. It had indoor playground and colonial-style buildings to climb around it! It's a child's dream park!
I've been painting lately. My sis had a handsome little boy and named him Payne. Maybe he'll grow up to be a surfer and come visit his aunt in California...
Here's our little Lauren. I like this pic because it shows the water on her face. We recently found out why she loves dirt so much....I guess some children who are anemic crave dirt and clay because there's something in it that satisfies their lack of iron!! Who the heck knows if this is true, but it was really funny researching it on the net! We were at a swimming pool yesterday, and while standing by the edge in the pool, Lauren starts forcing herself out of my arms. I let her out and off she goes towards a dirt\grass area where she bends down ready to eat a huge handful of dirt and rocks....I can't believe this girl:)
1 comment:
Well, the dirt won't hurt Lauren! That little park is in Cerritos, isn't it? So much fun! As for the animal cruelty... well, I see I'll have to have a talk with Andy! Glad you are finding time to pursue your talents. That's terrific! I bought the art supplies months ago to start a new project and haven't begun yet. That's my goal for the summer. Keep blogging! I love the photos of your girls.
Post a Comment