Lauren loves to show her top 2 teeth! My girls are late in getting teeth, so I guess they love to show them off once they get them!
Here's our wonderful friends helping us finish our sprinklers. What a job it was! We're glad to have it over with.
Maren and I had a conversation the other day that went like this: "Mommy, I want to go to the temple." Me: "OK! Let's go tomorrow and we'll check it out." Maren: "But who will marry me?" :) She assumed that every time we go to the temple, we get married. This is so cute! She then went on to say she wanted to marry me, but I told her I was taken. She then chose Andy. Just keep thinking that way Mare! So we did end up going, and the above pic and the last one are from our trip. LA has an awesome new visitor's center that is really interactive and very cutting-egde. It was really neat. Kids just 'know' and can 'sense' spiritual things.
The above picture may be worthy of blackmale for me, but I'll put it on there anyway. This was us this morning in our 'dress-ups'. Usually I don't have to wear anything, but this time Maren wouldn't let me slide:)
Who is following the world cup like we are? (Andrea D, I hope you have been!) What an fighting team we have! And who doesn't LOVE LOVE LOVE Pia Sunhage's positive attitude??? She rocks.
2 comments:
You better believe I just sent a lengthy email of my thoughts of team USA. I bet you're so relieved the sprinklers are in- Deven did all of that right before we moved in and I was grateful. I love that you went to the LA VC with your girls. I have a pretty big soft spot for the church Visitor's Centers. :)
cute nicole!! Little Lauren is sooo cute. We need to talk, it's been to long! I'll call you soon:)
Post a Comment