Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Exiciting times!

My friend Mary had her baby yesterday. So Liz and I got to watch her kids. We sneeked away for 30 min. to decorate her door, and Maren drew them a card to tape on.
At one point during the day, we had 5 kids running around our house. When Andy got home, he saw that I hadn't showered or brushed my teeth and realized what a day we'd had:) It was a lot of fun though.

Here's Mary's son and Maren. They are pals!

Here's a preview for some Halloween costumes. Maren changes her mind daily, but at least she knows she needs to pick from costumes we already own. She chose Belle today, and I had a LOT of fun putting make-up on her, and putting fake hair in her ponytail!!

"Hey Mom! Why won't you dress up as the Beast for me??"

Here's our little lamb. She'd be cute in a potato sack-it don't matta'.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Crazy days are sometimes the best. Love the costumes! Go, Maren!
-Marianne

Jordan Frazier said...

Cute girlies!!