Sunday, January 15, 2012

King Heron

Maren says things that make me smile and think. Last week, on our way to preschool, she said, "Mommy, I just know we're going to have a baby boy someday." I said, "Oh, I hope so sweetie." Then she asked, "But, is King Heron still alive?" (King Herod). I said, "oh no, he died a looooong time ago, we don't have to worry about him any more." Heehe! She was worried that if we had a baby boy, King Herod would take him away. (This is in no way an announcement... Grandmas..)
Here's our Lauren Lady. Our friend took these while she was playing at her house. Lauren is now 20 months old. She likes to pretend with babies, dig\eat dirt outside, swing on a swingset, and eat her string cheese in large bites from the top down.

Her hair is growing fast, and is turning colors. Less blonde, more light brown.



Here I was around 20 months. I wonder how much alike I was to Lauren.


And here's Brett, Brad, Carrie, Chad, and myself-all my brothers and sis. Time goes by quickly!
We are looking forward to visitors soon! Have a great week.

1 comment:

Mary the Mommy said...

Love the King Heron story! And I miss ya...oh and you can tell Liz that she's ruined my stalking abilities by not blogging anymore. :(