Andy's birthday is Wednesday, so let's celebrate him. This weekend he had some awesome ideas...making cookies on the floor, so the kids can help easier:
I looked out the window on Friday and saw them reading a book in the car. Lauren was pushing all the buttons(hazard lights), while Andy and Maren read.

We went on a night walk to find the GIGANTIC moon. We had noticed it the 2 nights previous, but couldn't see it this night. It was still a fun walk though.
We went on a night walk to find the GIGANTIC moon. We had noticed it the 2 nights previous, but couldn't see it this night. It was still a fun walk though.
Time for haircuts. We realized the girls had never seen Andy get his hair cut because we always did it at night after they'd gone to bed. So here it is in the daytime, the girls pulled up 2 little chairs and watched his hair float to the floor. heheh!

1 comment:
Fun post! Happy Birthday, Andy! Oh, and I saw that gigantic moon last week as I was coming home from work. It looked like a huge silver ball rolling down the hill up above Beverly Boulevard! Wayyy cool. Thanks for sharing. I love soccer, too. - Marianne
Post a Comment