Here's the view I had at the start of my bike ride one Saturday. 22 miles later, and you're at the beach! Andy and I have yet to do this ride, but we will sometime!

Sometimes it's hard knowing how to spend your time as a family. If you're like us, by the time dinner is over, we just want to collapse on the couch and watch a movie. But if you're also like us, you know that's not the BEST option:) On such an occasion, Maren chose we go find a 'new' park. We mapped it after we got buckled in the car, and found this one. It was bordering a golf course, and had a little of everything: climbing trees, bike riding paths, play structures. One thing absent: a bathroom.

HAHA! I have this pic set as the background on my phone right now. It just makes me giggle. We were getting her 12 month clothes out, and found this hat. Maybe we'll need it come December?

Happy Halloween! (I can never remember if Halloween has 2 or one L's, until after I right it a couple times:) Maren was a Cowgirl, Lauren-an Indian girl, Brooklynn-a Lamb. Andy was a Jordan High Beetdigger footballer, and I was a Cowgirl as well.




1 comment:
Cute pics! I agree with the after dinner activities, we really struggle with that especially now that it is dark! I want to do that 22 mile ride to the beach.
Post a Comment