Although we have smiles on our faces, it's not because we just caught a trout...we just ate dinner! Tonight we packed a dinner, and after picking Andy up from work, we headed to the water. Still no luck though. We have now used: worms, flies, power bait(green, green w\ sparkles, pink & white), cheese marshmallows, and even a gummy worm(thanks Carrie). Even Maren has tried to catch something, and she's still in the womb!!! We're begging you, the reader, to HELP us! lol! Take us fishing, or we'll take you fishing. We'll pay for your gas, and Nicole will even bring the treats! Any suggestions, any takers!?
Thursday, July 17, 2008
A Plea For Help-Fish Story Continues
Although we have smiles on our faces, it's not because we just caught a trout...we just ate dinner! Tonight we packed a dinner, and after picking Andy up from work, we headed to the water. Still no luck though. We have now used: worms, flies, power bait(green, green w\ sparkles, pink & white), cheese marshmallows, and even a gummy worm(thanks Carrie). Even Maren has tried to catch something, and she's still in the womb!!! We're begging you, the reader, to HELP us! lol! Take us fishing, or we'll take you fishing. We'll pay for your gas, and Nicole will even bring the treats! Any suggestions, any takers!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your guys are the cutest couple. YOU LOOK SO GOOD together!!! Andy you sure did "catch" a good one. She's beautiful!
I would love to go fishing with you guys, not because I like fishing I just want the treats!!!! Sorry but I wouldn't know what to tell ya, I just sit a read a book!
You need to talk to your brother Brett, the self-proclaimed "fish whisperer." He will have some trick up his sleeve! That's exciting about Andy's interviews... but Louisana??? Are you sure? I think Maren wants to stay in Logan...
Dang I dont know a thing about fish other than how to eat them. P.s. I love your blog, you two are so darling. Darling?...I haven't said that in a hundred years. Anyways, I am excitted that you are about to have an offspring, I am looking forward to seeing what you two created. Have fun and I will talk to you soon. P.s.s. If you want to take me fishing even though I dont know how then I will be happy.
Andrea
oh by the way, i need to be on your inspiration list. I'm inspiring, I promise!
Post a Comment