It's so great having a baby!! I seriously LOVE this. It feels awesome to feel needed. I feel like I have a purpose and that I can do some good in the day. Now all you moms and dads are going to comment and say, "just wait Nicole, the crazy years are ahead", and that's ok if you say that, because I will believe you! But this is just a blast, both Andy and I find Maren so cute, and fun and sweeeeet:) Especially her cheeks and under her upper-arms, and her thighs......... heheh!
Lately in her 1st morning feeding, she's been smiling at me! I've tried to take pictures of the smiles, but she'll stop as soon as I pull out the camara, sound familiar?? I'm also trying to convince Andy that it's really a genuine smile, the real thang, but he still thinks it's gas or whatever..... C'mon Maren, don't make me a liar! :)
I caught this pict. this morning, I think he's starting to believe me...ps. don't look at my bruised legs, you'd think I'd learn to put shinguards on while playing soccer. (I need all the less-weight as I can get)
More pict. to come from her baby blessing soon.
10 comments:
I totally believe she really smiles! She's so adorable!
Yeah! I'm so glad you are enjoying her so much!
So cute. I can't believe how fast they grow! It gets tougher but better all the time. Wait until she starts to laugh and really recognize you. It's so fun!! She's a cutie.
Ivy! I can't believe I found your blog! Your little girl is so adorable! It's great to see what you're up to!
She looks adorable and you look great. Motherhood is great and it is wonderful to hear you enjoying it.
Crazy years ahead...Nah, just more fun!! Enjoy every minute of it, crazy or not. Being a mom is THE BEST!! She's such a cutie!!
Glad to hear you are loving it. They just get more and more fun!
I'm glad you're loving being a mom! It's the best. Enjoy every stage though, because it goes by WAY too fast. It sounds like you are though! Mollie is now 19 months and I feel like I just barely had her! So are you guys living with your parents until you move? I kind of gathered that, but I wasn't sure. love ya!
How could you not enjoy being a mom with such a fun cute baby! It's so fun when they start to smile!!! Maybe Andy doesn't believe you because he never sees it, because Maren likes you better!!!!
What an absolute doll! I'm really happy for you three.
Post a Comment