

So we made it to Fruit Heights as you can see! After the hilarious-looking, weighed-down Camry pulled into the driveway, Andy and I could finally unload some things to be able to see one another....and also Maren. HeHee! Our tail pipe was almost dragging...I'm surprised Andy was able to fit it all in...actually, maybe not- the engineer/man in him loves the challenge! It's a blast to be with family, and to watch my parents goooo and gawwwww over the Maren baby : )
So Maren has had some great nights here! She's starting to sleep longer- one night all the way through. Im grateful for that, but then I don't have as good of an excuse to take a nap during the day. HAHA.
While the rest of our things are in storage, we are searching for a place to live out in Whittier. If any of you readers have connections in the LA area, let us know.
7 comments:
Wow, that car looks really full. How did you get everything in it? Glad you got to go to Fruit Heights and visit family.
I am so glad that you all made it safely!! We miss your smiling faces in the ward but glad that you are starting out your life the way you want to. Good luck with everything.
I want to gooo and gaww over baby Maren. Good thing I get to see her soon, oh and I guess you guys too!
Way to go Camry! Gosh, I should really come up and see you at your moms when we are down in Fruit Heights. That's crazy you are getting ready to move to L.A. I would love to see your baby girl- she is so sweet!
You don't need an excuse for a good afternoon nap! I say that it makes me a better Mom around four o'clock, so there ya go! You can use it, too, because it will apply the rest of your life!
Nicole I'm glad you made it there safely! You'll really be missed up here. Good luck to you!
Hello to the Halls! Congratulations on baby Maren, she is beautiful!! We'll miss you guys back here in Logan! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment