Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's Official - we chose

Well, first of all, we'd like to thank all of you who voted on the poll. It was a hard decision to make, but we turned down Baton Rouge and said, "Yes" to LA. We'll probably be moving in October so if you are heading down to Disneyland, you'll have to stop by and say hello. Also, we will be moving from our current place next Friday and putting our stuff in a storage unit up here in Logan. If you have any boxes, we'd love to take them off your hands.

15 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

Good luck with the packing and congrats on LA.

Heather said...

Congrats to you guys...LA is definitely closer to home than Baton Rouge! Have fun packing...that's always a party.. :P

Mylissa 2 said...

I don't think either place is right. What's wrong with good old Utah (okay other than the fact that you have to make a living). I will cry big tear drops when you leave!

Alec and Emily said...

Oh my gosh Nicole,
I am so glad that you have a blog!!! Congrats on your beautiful little girl. She is adorable. I hope that things are going well. You are coming to Cali huh! That is awesome. I hope you are doing well!

Jordan Frazier said...

congrats you guys! If you have any questions about the area, thats where T.Jay served his mission...we will have to get together when you are in Fruit Heights! we will for sure!

Emily said...

Panic!!! I want to see Maren (and you guys) before you leave! Call Me!!!

Jen said...

Nicole- I was so excited to see your blog! Your little girl is so precious! Congrats! I must let you know that my mother is in LA serving a mission in the Family History Center. She is really enjoying LA. So when you get the chance to go to the temple, stop by the Family History Center (just two doors down from the temple) and say hi to her.

Brett and Marianne said...

We'll miss you guys sooo much! But we're also excited for your adventure!

horrocks_love said...

Congrats guys. We will miss having you in our ward. Good luck with everything, and keep in touch. Our blog is horrockslove.blogspot.com

Bethany said...

Oh you will love the land of Cali. What a fun place for a young family to live. I'm sad that we moved from there and miss it already!

Anonymous said...

Hey I hope you don't mind. I went blog surffing and found your blog on the Horrocks blog! I wish you the best of luck! It'll be nice to be able to keep in touch this way! Kim and Jimmy

Addie May said...

LA!!?? Wow Nicole, that is brave! I'm really happy for you two, that is awesome you are moving to the next fun stage of your lives! I'm glad you got the baby gift! It wasn't much, but I wanted to get Maren something! My address is 355 East 750 South, Ephraim, UT 84627. You don't need to send a thank you, just keep it for future reference!

chicagosapps said...

Congrats on picking LA, I'm sure you'll have a great time there! Andy I'd love to hear all the engineering details of your job that might put others to sleep but that we love! So email me when you get a chance.

Have fun!

Rochele Barker said...

Nicole, I have a ton of great moving boxes. Call me. Rochele 529-2390

candancesmith said...

What a babe you two's have! She is wonderful!!!! I wish I could see her in person. Please take good care while in LA and know we Smith girls always have you and your family in our prayers! Your family is your heaven on earth...for sure.Nicole, remember to be still and ponder on Gods word, especially the message that goes beyond the written pages. Keep in touch little sister.
Your eternal friend, Candy