
Two years ago today I came home from Ok. Not a single day has passed since then that I haven't thought about that time. I feel the same as Pres. Hinckley! “Everything good that has happened to me since then is the result of having served a mission." What a real honor it was to serve the Lord in that way. Andy took me back to his mission in Chile recently, and some time I'll take him back to mine!

This is a pict of when my mom and I went back for Sue's baptism shortly after I got home. From L-R: Sister Mahoney, Sue Smith, me, Kim Smith, Candy Smith, Sister Bell
2 comments:
Ohh! How sweet! You are such an awesome person....I just know you were a wonderful missionary! Love ya!
I miss the mission! Who would've thought you'd get trunky once you got back home? I think about the mish everyday. I'm jealous you got to go back- I will next year hopefully. Good luck with your move Nicole!
Post a Comment