Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Tuesday!


Maren is sitting here in her frogger blanket my aunt Carolyn made her. We LOVE this blanket because it allows us to complete the ultimate swaddle! It's big enough and the perfect material. She loves to be tight and swaddled :)
The headband and bow are from my sis in law Melissa-so cute, thanks Carolyn and Melissa.












This is what I looked out and saw yesterday. This is one of those things you may find only in Cache Valley:) Love it.

Lastly, my mom is coming today! She's spending some time with us while Andy interviews in Baton Rouge! Can't wait to see her.

3 comments:

Jordan Frazier said...

She is so cute Nicole. I see A LOT of Andy in her right now...So fun that your mom is coming up!
PS..i hope you don't move to Baton Rouge...what the??!

I want to meet little Maren soon, i hope we can get together shortly!

Mylissa 2 said...

Cute cute! I love the blanket and especially the headband. If I remember right didn't you make that bow she is wearing! So cute. Can't wait to come and see you all next week!

Katie said...

She is adorable! And I LOVE froggy-things... so cute!

And I vote California!

Hope whatever you two decide it works out for the best!