Thursday, January 29, 2009

"...better than I had planned..."

We've had a blast with Andy's brother and his wife, Jake and Natalie here! They came and stayed with us while they attended the CHA(craft & hobby association) trade show. They ordered many awesome new lines for 2009(for their store). You can see them here: croppinparadise.blogspot.com/ and croppinparadise.com/.

We got to visit the temple grounds, drive along Santa Monica beach, and sit around our table eating In-n-Out burger. Andy and I realized yesterday evening how much we will miss them! Even though they had a lot to do while they were here, we had great chats and fun times together. Because Andy and Jake look so much alike, you could tell Maren would get them confused at first! I'll post recent pictures soon.

The title of this post goes out to Andy, Jake and Nat :) Probably could be the theme for the trip??


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy and Nicole -

We had a wonderful time with you two!!! Thank you so much for having us! You are amazing examples and we loved every moment we had to spend with you. Thank you!!!!!

Mylissa 2 said...

Sounds like fun, wish we could come visit you too! I miss Maren's cute smiles!