Thursday, January 15, 2009

Come and see us!

Yesterday, Maren and I went to the beach for a little bit with our friend\missionary companion, Ayu. It was so peaceful, and warm! Because it was the middle of the week, it was pretty bare.
Here's an attempt at showing you what our toenails look like right now...they're pink. Andy got me polish so Maren and I can have matching nails! Thanks A!

And here is Ms. Maren after church last Sunday. That is how I feel too sometimes Mare-Bear! She's really changing lately...rolling over, smiling, laughing, doing this wiggle thing with her head like she's shaking it back and forth saying, 'no'! What a blast she is for us.

So you may say: what does the title of the post have to do with the pictures? Well, if....by chance...any of you have a 4 day weekend(or a 3 or a 2 or a 1 day) and have nothing to do, COME SEE US! We'll promise you a roof over your heads, a home cooked meal, and lots of fun times......hehehe! We hope everyone is doing well, take care, and have a great Thursday.

8 comments:

Jess said...

If we ever make it to Disneyland we'll stop by for sure!! I'm jealous of your beach. :)

Bethany said...

if only you had been in cali just a year earlier, our paths would have crossed!!

Ashley said...

California sound heavenly right now! And Disney land- I am so jealous! I want to go there for my B-day!!! Maren is so cute. That is crazy she is standing up on the couch! They grow up so fast. Taylor is running and saying a few words, i can't believe it! Happy Thursday to you too!

Liz said...

Scott says that we can come! We won't stay at your house but we're going to come visit!

ATP said...

Expect to have us take you up on that offer! It looks so nice there!!!

Andrea said...

SO fun to visit your blog! I am glad that you are enjoying our nice weather. It is nice to be able to enjoy all year! I'll send you the invite to our blog.

Mylissa 2 said...

I want to come. Can you magical transport me there? That beach looks so fun, oh and it would be fun to see you guys too!!!!!

Jordan Frazier said...

I can't believe how big Maren is getting! It's fun to look at her and think that will be Cache in 2 months! She is a cutie...and i am so jealous you went to Disneyland on your Birthday! how fun!