So lately Andy and I have been wondering what is going on with our child. She has been a bit 'off' if that makes sense? For about 3 weeks now, she hasn't been herself. We've come to the conclusion she's teething. But along with this new baby, has come some CRAZY SILLINESS when we put her up on our bed!! She throws her head back, pushes herself into weird positions, and goes to the window and bangs on it(sometimes with her head as well). Whenever we need a laugh session, we just put her on the bed and watch her go crazy:) As my mom always says, and it never fail to reassure me for some reason, "this is only a phase."
Here's what the streets in our city look like right now. They are beautiful, and smell even better!! I still can't remember the name of them, but they're everywhere, and if you look closely in this picture you can see the pedals from the flowers on the ground. Some places look like there's a purple blanket on the grass.

Last week Maren and I met my cousin(actually cousin's wife) at Disneyland. We didn't realize it was a block-out day, so we visited with Amy for a bit, then Maren and I walked around Downtown Disney for a while. (Notice the waterfall falling on my head...lol)
Here is Maren in one of the stores. I was never a stuffed animal person. (Ok, so maybe I had one of those stuffed animal holder-net things that hung in the corner of your bedroom.) But my goodness, our little girl LOVES them. When I first put her in this pile, she spread her legs and arms out, looked around, and squealed. She was in paradise!
Those are a few updates of what's been going on. We're really looking forward to spending time with family in Utah next week-- I'm running the Wasatch Back relay race, and Andy is going on his annual river trip extravaganza with the guys in his family. Now all we need is some sunshine!
Have a good week!
2 comments:
It was so good to see you...stupid black out dates :( I love those purple flowers, although I think they stink. Can't wait to see you all in Oregon...42 days :)
P.S. Good luck on the Wasatch Back!!
Post a Comment