Hello all you blog reading folks. This is Andy, the one who never blogs. Today I thought that I would spell my wife of the blogging chore and fill you in on our weekend (pictures from last weeks vacation will come later...perhaps much later).
First off...our little ballerina. She loves to stand on her tippy-toes
Today we worked in the garden. We FINALLY harvested some carrots and man was it fun. In this picture you can see the carrots, myself, Maren, our lettuce and our acorn squash (we hope they turn out).First off...our little ballerina. She loves to stand on her tippy-toes
Next we have the two beauties with the carrots. Man are they great!
What a bountiful harvest. I have decided that I love doing carrots. Although they took a long time to mature, they had no bug issues and were pretty forgiving with watering. Plus we got a pretty good first harvest. I'm sure in a couple of weeks we'll get the rest.

4 comments:
Yummy! Good for you on your first garden~! There's nothing like picking from the garden for dinner!
Those look yummy! I have never done carrots before, way to go!!!!
Glad to hear things are going well! That little one gets cuter every day. We love the laughing clip. (Andy and Maren had equally wonderfuly performances!) Miss you guys!
Those are some pretty cute carrots Nikki, I bet they tasted good too. You are such a cute little mommy, who would have thought that we would grow up and be mommies someday? I love to see what your up to. What are you up to anyways?
Post a Comment