Monday, November 23, 2009

Hello again...

We've had a good past few weeks. The following is some catching up on things..The above pict. is a concert in the park they did one day in the summer. The singer travels around southern California and performs kids concerts. It was really cool!
This is an older picture of Maren. While she was going through the stage of not wanting a bottle, we would go to the temple and take turns doing a session. Well, she needed her nap, so she fell asleep in my arms, then I laid her in the trunk! We parked in the corner of the parking lot on purpose, but people would still drive by and wonder what was wrong! One man asked if I was having car problems, and I said, "no, but look what I found in my trunk!" lol, jk.
Here's Maren trying on a winter hat. Why do they sell these here? It doesn't get that cold!
My mom came out for a week to play with us also! She rode down with my dad's sister who went south to meet up with a friend. We had a grand time relaxing, doing Disneyland, and going to the parks. Here we are in the tea-cups. It's nice living near DL, because I came home in the middle of the day to let Maren nap, then picked up Andy after work, and met back up with Ann and my mom at nighttime. They had their Christmas lights on, and fake snow! and really good hot chocolate that cost as much as dinner:)

We hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving this week. We have a lot to be grateful for!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Did you see Real Salt Lake's win on Sunday night? We watched it at my parent's house and it was incredible. We were all screaming. And yes I'm jealous you get to go to Disney so much! I would trade the snow for it.

Anonymous said...

Glad it wasn't a blackout day this time ;)