Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What is there to blog about?

Not much new has been going down here lately.

The conference edition of the Ensign got here today. I HAVE TO immediately open it and look at all the cool pictures they chose to put with each talk. I love looking through that thing, and then reading it as time goes on. When I was in Oklahoma, I used to look at the conference pictures and think how blessed I was to live there, and actually attend in the conference center-but took it for granted. Now I have those same thoughts, living here in CA. Even some new members of the church, or members that haven't made it to Temple Square have no clue how big the church is, and what they do from the headquarters at Temple Square. We're such a minority in our area, which in turn lends itself to opportunities to talk about being LDS, and being watched in our actions and words and stuff.

The greatest part is, is that we're on the winning team! I always think that. The gospel will only increase and spread from here on out. If we're an active part in it, we're guaranteed to win.
So on other thoughts, my mom is coming out. WAHOO! And here's a picture while Andy is waiting for his car-pool to show. (We live 20 min. away from his work, but for some reason they think it only takes 10:) -so he waits:)

No comments: