Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas break..

As you can see, we had GREAT weather for the holidays. We missed the snow, but it was nice. We fed these ducks almost a whole bag of bread before we noticed the "do not feed ducks" sign:) Maren was making the duck noises, but would not want to feed them with a 10 foot pole!
This pict. is from Thankgiving break while at the airport. This was an awesome way to get around quickly, and make people laugh along the way!!
One time I looked over at Maren when we were about to eat, and she was waiting patiently to say a prayer...I'm just glad she held this pose long enough for me to snap the picture! She is really cute!
These next photos are her current phase of "say cheese!" I went through these stages too, but not until I was at least 5 or so!! She's really got a fun personality starting to come out.



We hope you all had a great holiday! Ours was peaceful and pretty simple this year. Maren takes her new babies around in her stroller to and from the park each day-and would prefer to do it each hour:) Happy new year!

1 comment:

Ndrhsrfamily said...

Love, love, love the pictures! I think she is starting to look more and more like you did at that age. She is changing too fast! You need to freeze her for me until I come visit. Are you getting excited for your birthday???