
Here we are at Andy's work party the other night. Maren got her sucker and wanted out of there! I didn't feel as bad when the next 3 little ones cried too after their parent's attempt to have them sit on Santa's lap.
Sunday before Christmas is special isn't it? It felt good today to relax and breath and think about the Spirit of Christ..mas.
3 comments:
I LOVE the Sunday before Christmas...I actually loved a few years ago when Christmas WAS on Sunday. What better way to celebrate?? I always love the Christmas programs at church & the music...what a wonderful, spiritual time of year!!
Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! Someday Maren will love to sit on Santa's lap. It was fun to talk to you the other day!
If it is any consolation about the Santa thing, Jonathan is five, and finally sat in Santa's lap for the first time without any fear or tears. Except for Olivia, my kids have been at least 3 before they will go near him without screaming.
Post a Comment