Sunday, December 6, 2009

Great News!


It's true! We're expecting a baby! I'm 16 weeks along, and feeling great. We told our families over Thanksgiving weekend and were excited to tell you all. We're due May 4th. YAHOOO!

17 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!

Trent and Steph said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nicole! That is so awesome!

horrocks_love said...

yay! Congrats!

rachel said...

Congratulations! That is great! I hope you are feeling well!

Andrea said...

That is great news! Congrats!!

MRJK said...

Oh, how exciting. Lucky baby, lucky Maren, lucky you. No greater joy.
Margaret & Dave

Anonymous said...

WHO HOO! be sure to send updates and pics of your belly! CONGRATS!

ATP said...

Hooray for spring babies! We're so excited for you!

Ashley said...

Yeah, I am so excited for you! Maren is going to be a cute big sister!

Dave and Chelsi said...

That's SO great! Another beautiful baby! Congrats!

Emily said...

wonderful, wonderful!

Addie May said...

Yeah for you guys!! 16 weeks?! You are almost halfway already! Congratulations and let us all know when you find out what you are having! p.s. will you guys be out here for Christmas? Jordan just told me about the friends get-to-gether on the the 20th...I hope you will be there!

Jamie said...

Wowsers way to go Nicole, I am so happy for you. You will have to let me know what you are having.

Jordan Frazier said...

So happy for you:)

Anonymous said...

What a cute pic of Maren!! Congrats you guys!!

Heather said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for the three of you!