We held our Thxgvg dinner at my parent's church because the crowd is getting too big! (That's a blessing.) Here's my cousin Lisa and Grandpa.
These 4 girls liked the cave they found underneath the stage.
Here's a fun one...shaving cream and foam blocks. There's always something fun to do indoors.
I was SO excited to show Maren the snow. Although she doesn't have much snow gear, we did find a PINK sled in my parent's garage. That was the deal kicker...Maren was sold! Although the pictures don't show it, her legs each have a plastic sack on them. It sure beats bread sacks that we used to use as kids! She liked(not loved) sledding until she and Grandma wrecked, and then was done:) I even pulled out my snowboard and had to de-spider the boots before I put my feet into them. After a couple runs down the hill by my parent's house, we were frozen and decided that it was time to call it a day:)
Andy and I are grateful to have a family, and a great one at that. Thank you to everyone for a fantastic Thanksgiving!!

No comments:
Post a Comment