We've just said goodbye to my parents who were visiting from Utah! It's so sad to say goodbye, but thank goodness for pictures and memories. We really had a blast.
I got to trim my dad's hair, which I'd never done, but it went well.
Here's my dad who has really grown softer with age...although he was always a softie for my sister and I:) He is so dang cute with our girls! This picture is Balboa Island. We took the auto ferry which is always fun and unique.
We all went to my soccer game on Saturday. If you look closely, you'll see the 3 of us ducking to get out of the way of this girl's kick. Man, she could nail it! Some wall, eh!? hahaha!
And here's my mom and Maren walking down the hill at Little Corona in Newport Beach. What can I say about my mom, she's just amazing. She was the one to sit in the back seat with the girls everywhere we went....not an easy task! Thanks mom!
After my dad retired, he got a sweet camera and has been practicing everywhere they go. He's awesome, eh?
Here's one he took, but not at any of our beaches, this one's Hawaii.
We also visited the CA science center, which was really cool. Check out Lauren's face around the vapor...:)






No comments:
Post a Comment