This picture is just the best, isn't it?!?! So Andy and I were sitting around while the girls were napping the other day. Out of nowhere he says, "what would you give me if I ate dirt?" I said, "I'll give you 5 bucks for 1\2 a cup of dirt." Sweet deal, eh! But rather than eating dirt, he chose paper....1 and 1\2 sheets of white paper, straight from the printer. 5 Bucks. That's my man! I had the money in his hand BEFORE he even finished the last peice, because I was laughing so hard. Money motivates us, what can I say?
Here's Maren's little friend Leah and Maren having a dress-up princess hour. They each took a turn at closing their eyes for the pic...(see below).
Because of recent 2 yr. old "trials" in our home(ya'll know what I'm talking about?), we started an awesome job chart for Maren to earn stickers and money, etc. It's really fun to see what she chooses to buy with her $...here's a pic of dress up accessories. Next time I'll try to steer her toward the sporty area, maybe some shin guards, Mare?

1 comment:
These are definitely wedding video photos...Andy is just lucky he is already married. It is late at night, I'm at the computer by myself and I'm laughing out loud! You are fabulous!
Post a Comment