Here are a few pictures of our Easter. What a great time of year. We're doing well, with a couple of fun things to look forward to coming up. Happy Easter!
The top picture is Andy hiding the eggs with some other dads at our friend's easter egg hunt. I thought it was cute to watch the dads hide the eggs. The bottom picture is of Maren on a ride at a carnival we attended last weekend near us.
Hey Weezer! Last time I checked your blog the pictures didn't show up, but this time they did! Your family is so cute, we miss you tons! BJ and Max were so sad that you weren't at the Easter party. They want to see you so bad, so do I!!!
1 comment:
Hey Weezer! Last time I checked your blog the pictures didn't show up, but this time they did! Your family is so cute, we miss you tons! BJ and Max were so sad that you weren't at the Easter party. They want to see you so bad, so do I!!!
Post a Comment