Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's summa time

Being in the Young Women organization rocks. I have secretly wanted this calling just about all my married life. I never thought I'd get to serve there though, but the stars aligned and here I am. The miamaids were in charge of last night's activity, so we decided to do a person scavenger hunt. We had 5 adults disguised, while the YW walked around trying to find us. It was hilarious to walk right by some of the girls without them having a clue who we were. I got the new nickname, 'creeper' and you can see why from this pic.



I wore Andy's clothes, and painted my face to look like a 5 o'clock shadow.




It's takes all we can do to keep Lauren out of dirt and sand!!! I keep thinking she'll taste it and stop trying to sample it, but she could eat in in chunks if we let her. She's our little adventurous baby.

We got a cute little kitten last weekend. She is named Callie after my old cat growing up. My brothers would torment our cats growing up, so I needed another chance at helping a cat have a normal life:) But it's really for the girls. They are loving her.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Callie already has the nick name of "bag of bones" I hope. Your girls are darling!

Mary said...

You look so creepy!

Jordan Frazier said...

oh my...nicole you are killin me. That is hilarious. I wouldn't have recognized you either. HA!