Maren started preschool this week!! She was nervous and excited all mixed together. (And so was her mom). I had a lot of questions in my mind like, 'what if she can't open her sandwich baggy?' or 'what if she gets shoved off the playground?' Hehehe, silly worries, but after her 1st day, I am confident she loves the experience. So many things are learned at school, and we're excited for this new adventure.
Here's her teacher. She couldn't be any sweeter. There are special spots in Heaven for teachers like these!!
As we were walking out the door, I noticed Lauren was ready for school too. I had no idea she knew what we were doing until I saw the backpack in her hand. She'd go to school right now if I let her:)
We had a great weekend. We fed the ducks, played at the park, and watched BYU. (Andy wanted to watch the Y over the Aggies this week for some reason...I told him to choose 1 or the other, not both:)
Maren has been really into puzzles lately. She bought another 100 piece Tinkerbell puzzle from the 99 cent only store, and we finish it about once a day. She'll just tear it apart and start over. She has more patience than I do to finish it!
Lauren has been playing with a few kids lately, which she really looks forward to! It's fun to see her personality come out. She doesn't have many words, but oh boy, can she communicate what she wants and her opinions!!
I'm enjoying this stage in my life. I feel like I have more balance than I used to. I love the stage that my girls are in. I'm planning on doing my 1st triathlon next month. I have really had to start from scratch with swimming, which has been fun.
Andy is just good old happy, handsome, Andy. Nothing much gets him down!! As long as he can do something in the yard each weekend, and watch a college game once in a while, he's content... the other day we realized to a certain level how much we've influenced eachother in our marriage(for good or bad:) We were on our way to bed, and he was flossing his teeth while I had a bowl of Goldfish in my hands....times have changed! But sorry Andy, don't think you'll ever get me to eat a poptart for breakfast;)
Have a nice week.
Maren has been really into puzzles lately. She bought another 100 piece Tinkerbell puzzle from the 99 cent only store, and we finish it about once a day. She'll just tear it apart and start over. She has more patience than I do to finish it!
Lauren has been playing with a few kids lately, which she really looks forward to! It's fun to see her personality come out. She doesn't have many words, but oh boy, can she communicate what she wants and her opinions!!
I'm enjoying this stage in my life. I feel like I have more balance than I used to. I love the stage that my girls are in. I'm planning on doing my 1st triathlon next month. I have really had to start from scratch with swimming, which has been fun.
Andy is just good old happy, handsome, Andy. Nothing much gets him down!! As long as he can do something in the yard each weekend, and watch a college game once in a while, he's content... the other day we realized to a certain level how much we've influenced eachother in our marriage(for good or bad:) We were on our way to bed, and he was flossing his teeth while I had a bowl of Goldfish in my hands....times have changed! But sorry Andy, don't think you'll ever get me to eat a poptart for breakfast;)
Have a nice week.
1 comment:
So cute!!! I miss you people. Maren is so cute all ready for school and Lauren with the backpack is adorable!
Post a Comment