Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a great vacation this year to Utah!! It started with an adults-only date with my brothers and sisters and parents! We got Japanese, then went to Airborn sports arena, where they have trampolines and a foam pit, and dodgeball. I did my best to get my brothers back for all the years of bullying they gave me!! heehee!



SNOW!! Maren and Lauren experienced snow this time. It entertained them like sand and water do. Their favorite thing to do was to eat it. (I remember doing that...mmmm!)

Here's these 3 cuties. Mckell and Ivy are one year older than Maren, and they all were best buddies this trip!!

My mom and Lauren. Who doesn't love 1 on 1 Grandma time?

We visited the Treehouse museum again. Teacher Maren was in her element. (This is the COOLEST children's museum I've been to.)

I surprised Andy one night and walked out in my wedding dress. Maren was staring for a few seconds, and then wanted her fancy dress on too.

Here's our view as we drove to visit my sister in Logan. In college, this was a regular sight...the 'Inversion'. But we're glad our Aggies still know how to play b-ball:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: