We said goodbye to my Mom this week, as she went back to Utah. Maren said, "it's OK mommy, we can see her at Thanksgiving time." Oh, I hope we don't have to wait until then to see them:) Dad, you sure missed out this time!
Seal Beach at sunset. I really like the water temperature this time of year. There's nothing like a freezing ice chill to convince yourself that you're still alive! lol
We had fun going to parks...
riding roller coasters....
and mending dress-ups. When I married Andy, I never knew how much his engineering talent would bless the family!! He can sew with the best of them. (Which doesn't make you any less manly Andy;)
3 comments:
How fun! Sounds like you had a terrific time! It's so nice that you can spend time together like that. So glad you could have some good giggling and laughing time.
- Marianne
So fun to have Grandma come visit! I love that Andy's sews, my bro in law Nich sews too. We had so much fun seeing the girls via skype the other day! Miss you ladies, and Andy too.
Oh, Nicole! I love the photo of you and your Mom - Two incredible women!
Post a Comment