Sunday, June 24, 2012

Is that what you do?

Primary has been the biggest blessing for Maren.  I always know exactly what songs they sang during singing time by what she sings at home the rest of the day.  Right now during her nap time, she's singing these words, "Oh what do you do in the summertime, when all the world is HOT.  Do you swim in a pool, to keep yourself cool, is that what you do?  So do I."

There's something about songs that really connect with her.  She's on # 11 of the Articles of Faith because when something is put to music, she remembers it way easier than plain ol' words!  I think I'm the same way, and many of us are.

Lauren is a little sweetie lately.  Her phrases she uses are pretty funny lately: "I know", "WHY? Mommy, Why?", and "Jesus die Me".

Life is good, weather is hot, and Andy comes home tomorrow!

No comments: