Friday, June 8, 2012

Okie dokie









Lately we've been trying to have more varied experiences during the week.  Our girlies do the best when we have variety, and I hate to be in ruts.  The girls hadn't been here since December, so we decided to go.  This is the LA visitor's center.  Every time Lauren sees a pic. of the temple, she says, "I go, I go". We can't say no to that:)

The missionaries(who are just trying to do their job), were trying to talk to us while we were in the Christus room, and I wanted to not, so we came back through at the end to have some quiet time, without having to respond.  Am I being too ornery?  Maybe!  I just wanted to watch and listen, not respond and converse.  I love the sisters though-of course:)
 
 
Andy built a deep planter box this time for our carrots, they've been great.

Here's Maren and her friend from school.  This is such a fun dress-up stage, one that is fading too quickly!

Here are the Young Women from our ward.  They are really neat.  Lately each one has had stories to tell about how they've either defended or explained the church to classmates.  They are strong, that's all I need to say.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mylissa 2 said...

Hey Weez,
It's fun to see what you guys are up to. We need to chat more than our five seconds on your way home from St. George! Glad you made it home safely. I can't wait to see you next month.