Here are a few pictures I had on my phone, so cheers to randomness! Who cares though, it's summer time.
Andy's parents and the girls when his parents came to help us move.

The beach has been a good destination spot. We're still only 30 min. from the closest beach, and are grateful for that. Lauren is wondering why her swim cover is all wet:)
I think this is the girl's way of saying, 'we're tired, but don't want to miss out on all the action by sleeping in our bedrooms.'
Maren finished swim lessons, her first official class she's taken. We went from crying and screaming the 1st few days, to her raising her hand to participate in the last few days. She's really a good example for me-learning to love what we hate the most, but is good for us.

Projects...projects...projects. Andy and I love\hate this! We knew we always would be excited to get a home that could be improved, and we're trying our best to keep that same attitude:). The girls were super excited to paint, and they did a good job. I think we'll have projects for years to come, and that's good, it keeps us busy.
These two are peas in a pod. I never thought it would happen, but hoped. But they are getting really close, and they're learning that it's more fun with a sister along, than without. Lately I've gotten to sleep in until about 7:10 because they wake up, find each other, and play until they're bored. This is heaven sent!




5 comments:
Congrats Nicole! Sounds like you're due right around when I am. I hit 12 weeks today, but I'm still waiting for that increased energy.
Anxious to find out what you're having. Glad to hear you're feeling better.
New Baby! I'm so excited! I'm with Mary Beth, can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy. Was so nice to see Andy on Sunday. Miss you guys!
Marianne
Nicoleeee, congrats!!!!!!!!!!
long ti,e no see or chat...let me know how u are.
Congrats! So excited for you both!
Post a Comment