We've been having a great time lately settling in to a routine. It's kind of a oxy-moron(laugh at my spelling, please). 'Routine' sounds rigid and strict, but it is actually freeing and motivates to us to be able to accomplish more. The above photo is Maren and her teacher kickin' it at the table. I've heard many pieces of info from her teacher that reminds me that children have NO filter. It'd be hilarious to be a preschool teacher:)

Isn't it awesome when you and your child uncover her hidden abilities? This is one of them. Maren can do the wash. She is trying to earn money, and is motivated to do almost any job. We love it.
Another thing I've craved this time around is home-grown tomatoes. For some reason, our tomato plant we put in a grow box never produced, but this one above has been producing cherry tomatoes since February! While we were first looking at this home, I noticed it intertwined in this other plant.
\Spiders are everywhere. I hate it. I don't hate anything in this world, except THEM. Gross, ugly, and poisonous. Even after being a former 'pest controller', spiders will forever terrify me.

These two girls are hilarious. They're tall enough to ride alone on this ride and Knott's now. It is a pregnant mamma's dream come true:)

2 comments:
I hate spiders, too. They gross me out. I hope you bug-bombed the house before you moved in! Love the photos and stories about your precious girls. Keep 'em coming!
Marianne
Your girls are so cute! It was so fun to hang out last weekend with you. Can't wait for Thanksgiving to get some hugs from the girls, don't worry I am coming up with some tricks to get the hugs!!!!
Post a Comment