Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Are they triplets?



We skipped school last week and went to the aquarium.  The Long Beach aquarium is really impressive, and I think I love it as much as the girls.  It's right on the ocean, and many of the exhibits are connected with the tides of the day.

Penguins are always funny to look at!

Here's our silly girl.  I've said it from the beginning, but she is always looking for a laugh:)

Getting ready for the day.  It's usually a challenge getting both girl's hair done in the same day, so I try to get really creative with the conversation to keep their interest.  I think this day's topic was, "Lauren, is that syrup in your hair?  What if you had waffles in there too?"  :)

Made this fall wreath, just needs a brown ribbon.  It's fun to create!

Many people ask us as when the girls are together, "are they twins?"  As Lauren gets older, they look more and more alike.  We just found out today that we may be asked in the future, "are they triplets?" YES!  WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!

We're super excited, and can't even think of finding another girl name, but we've got some time to figure it out.   Wahoo!!!!!

4 comments:

Marybeth said...

Love your wreath! And HOORAY for little girls!!!

Liz said...

They grown up so much since July. I miss you guys. Congrats on another girl :)

Heather said...

Congrats to you guys on another darling little girl!

Chelsi said...

Congrats! Another cute, cute baby girl!