Thursday, October 4, 2012

Girls weekend retreat


Last weekend I flew to Utah to be with my Mom, sister, and sister-in-laws for the weekend.  Our husbands were in charge of the kiddos for the weekend, and it felt great!   Above: Mom, sister Carrie, sister-in-law Marianne.

Sister-in-law Melissa.  Cheesecake es delicioso. (funny side note: When Melissa and my brother Brad were delivering their wedding invites to neighbors, a few people wondered why Brad was delivering them with his sister(me)...it was Melissa:)  I think we look alike too:)

We got to see the Relief Society General meeting in the conference center which was incredible.  Living so far away from this special temple always puts me awe when I do get to see it.

All of us together.   It was wonderful being able to talk to eachother for long lengths of time without interruptions!  It was also super strange waking up in the mornings on my own and thinking, 'maybe I'll go back to sleep?' hehe.

Happy Halloween! 

1 comment:

Marybeth said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous time. Glad you were able to go and visit! Miss you guys!