Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Frankenstein 2012


Happy Halloween everyone!  I made the mistake of asking our next door neighbor girl if she's excited for Trick-or-Treating, then went on to tell me they don't celebrate Halloween.  Ahh!  That's cool, we don't need all that candy either:)  But it's sure fun to get our girls excited about pumpkins and trunk or treats etc!

The above photo is a little gopher we caught.  After talking with a few neighbors, it seems like this guy(and possibly a family of them) have been leaving their mark on all of our yards.  They're pretty ugly.

We visited the Irvine Park pumpkin patch with some friends.  It was a lot of fun!  

Their best scary faces for Frankenstein. 
 

Pony rides.  They loved, loved these little ponies!  Lauren kept saying, 'giddy-up horsey!'

Maren kept telling me she was going to choose the biggest pumpkin she could find.  I kept saying she could get any pumpkin she could carry:)  Luckily our wallets could afford that size!

Rolling away our pumpkins.  Happy Halloween everyone.

2 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Make your photos bigger! I know I'm half blind, but I want to see these adorable little ones. Glad you had a fun Halloween!
-Marianne

Chelsi said...

So much fall fun! Love the pics!