
Our little Brooklynn Iverson Hall is here! She was born Feb. 1st, at 3 am. 6.9lbs, 21 inches long. My sister, Dad, and Grandpa have 'Lynn' in their names, so we wanted to put it in Brookie's as well.

The night she came, I had just gotten home from a shower that friends from church put on for us, and realized I wasn't feeling good. We went to bed, and when I woke up with contractions, it was time to go!! Our neighbors came in the middle of the night, and she was born 2.5 hours after we were admitted. She is a sweetie to say the least.

The girls are loving her, and loving to help out. (Now we just need to keep them from fighting with eachother, and we'll be set:)



7 comments:
Congrats!! She is really cute.
Oh, she is beautiful! Congrats! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a 2.5 hour delivery, but I really doubt I'll be that lucky with baby #1. So happy for you guys!
Congratulations! She's beautiful.
She's beautiful!
How wonderful! She is just a cutie pie! Please give all your girls a hug from me.
Congratulations! She is adorable, and she already looks related :)Enjoy.
Good job guys! She sure is a cutie! Hope you are doing as awesome as I think you are!
Post a Comment