Some shots of the baby blessing. Thanks fam for making it special!!
Crying baby, let's get you to church
Nat & Alyssa, Jake, Liz

Mel and Carrie, and the kiddos
Andy's mother, my mommy, and Andy's father

My best friend Rachel and I, Lydia(check out those legs) is about 4 mos. older than Maren
6 comments:
how fun! Crazy to see a picture of Rachel! You two were always funny together! Remember when I saw you guys at target in orem right before you left on your mission? you were looking for "sister- missionary" skirts. haha.
She is so cute in her blessing dress. That is alway a fun time.
What a cutie, love the bowling bowl!
That was a fun day, thanks for inviting us!!! Maren's dress was so pretty!
I've been waiting for these pictures. How neat! When do you guys leave for Calif?
Aww so cute sorry we missed it! Glad to hear from you and let us know if you're going to be visiting any time soon!
Post a Comment