A) The rules are posted at the beginning.
B) Each person answers questions about their sweethearts.
C) At the end of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.
What is your husbands name? Andy
How long have you guys been married? 1.5 Years
How long did you date? 5 months including engagement....fast eh?!
How old is he? 25
Who is taller? Andy
Who can sing best? Andy-how do I know?? Maren is mezmorised whaen he sings to her
Who is smarter? Depends...Andy knows how things work, I know what works and what doesn't
Who does laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? Andy-love the spreadsheet
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Andy
Who mows the lawn? What lawn?!
Who cooks dinner? Me-every night even! but Andy sure does awesome chicken parmesean and can grill like a pro
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We're about the same....slow:)
Who wears the pants? we have a big pair, so we can both fit in them
Thanks for my first tag from mt sis-in-law, miss you!
Andy and I will post later about our first week in sunny California!!
2 comments:
I love your pants comment. That's how we are too! We're excited to hear about Cali!
"Andy-loves the spreadsheet" LOVE IT! you guys are so great. Miss you and happy that you can now view my blog.... forgive me :)
Post a Comment