Thursday, October 23, 2008

What the?

As I was out running today with Maren in the jogger, I was passing some college kids at the college, and one of them said to her friends, "Oh, it's a doll, I thought it was a baby." lol! I just continued jogging as I said, "no, she's real!" hehehe, it's so fun to be a mommy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why in the world do they think you'd be jogging with a doll?? WEIRD!! Guess Maren is just too cute, huh??

horrocks_love said...

She is such a cutie, I'm not surprised somebody thought she was a doll!

Mylissa 2 said...

Do most people run around with a doll in their stroller? I think she looks like a doll too, so cute!!!!

Jordan Frazier said...

"What the?" is right!
hahahhah!!
Thats all i can say!

Mylissa 2 said...

Do they make dolls that are that pudgy? Brad

Ndrhsrfamily said...

Holy cow! She is changing so much already. Seriously, do most people jog around with dolls in their strollers? Weird Californians!