Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Maren was a strawberry :) We had a good time. Andy was in charge of date night, and we ate, played games and answered the door! Hope ya'll had a great night. Thanks to my friend Heather for making her this dress!

The view from our west window...it rained here!

5 comments:

horrocks_love said...

She is getting so big!! She is adorable, she makes a very cute strawberry.

Trent and Steph said...

Wow, that view is amazing and she looks so very adorable as a strawberry. Oh, you asked were we lived once and I forgot to get back to you. We have a home in Roy.

Mylissa 2 said...

What a cute strawberry. You didn't want to take her trick or treating to get free candy for yourself!

Brett and Marianne said...

That's the cutest strawberry I've ever seen! I just want to take a bite of those cheeks! I love your new haircut!

ATP said...

Palm trees!?!?!?!
So jealous......
What a cute strawberry!