Monday, November 17, 2008

What I (Maren) did this weekend:

I hung out with these two funny people ^
I had some bathtime:
I had a photo shoot on the couch (but acted like I didn't know what momma was talking about when she would say 'smile!')
I learned about this book at church:
Then I pondered what I had learned:
And finally had a nice, relaxing weekend
Friday we had dinner and played games with our friend's Ayu and Ryan. Saturday we rode bikes and watched the fires get closer. At church on Sunday, our Bishop talked about Refocusing
our thoughts and goals on the Atonement of Jesus Christ, as Prop 8 is being opposed. It was so neat to hear this b\c he compared the persecution some people are facing now to the things the Savior faced, and that it's really not persecution if you think about what He did. So anyways, this was a great weekend and Sabbath. We're really getting excited to see family\friends around Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Ndrhsrfamily said...

That was the cutest post! Maren seems like such a funny baby. Good to chat today Weezer!!!

Liz said...

Maren is the cutest little California baby. I'm so glad to keep updated with the whole famdamily

Anonymous said...

What a fun post. i love the last photo.(well, the first one is ok too!)

Addie May said...

She's so cute! I love that last picture of her! She's got the kind of cheeks that I just want to squeeze and kiss! You're not going to have to evacuate from the fires will you?? I hope not. Did you see the friend get-to-gether that we're doing around Christmas? I'm so excited!

rachel said...

Maren is very cute! I like the smile on the last picture.

Brett and Marianne said...

Sounds like Maren had a fun weekend! How could she not with such great parents!

Jordan Frazier said...

She is so cute! When are you coming up here and how long will you be here?? I would love to see you sometime, even if it's just for a little visit!

nich, nic, and keags! said...

what a cutie...she is adorable weez!! i love her bows!! too cute!

Mylissa 2 said...

So cute, I love it! I can't wait to play with Maren! Oh it will be fun to see you and Andy too!

Ashley said...

Hey Nic! Yes, please do add us to your blog if you go private! My email is broashbaird@digis.net. I am doing so good, loving everyday that I get to spent with Taylor! Isn't it crazy how fast your little one grows. Maren looks so cute in that pic. smiling. No I did not know Cami moved to Brigham. Does she have a blog? I would love to see her up here! Do you talk to her often? Maybe you could give her my email or blog address!