Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Fun

Maren opening some toys!
Andy finding clues on his scavenger hunt.

No, these are not bodies, they are our make-shift stockings...hehe, a funny story for later:)

Well here's a quick recap of our fun last week. It was really cool to spend Christmas 'alone, together'. Andy and I and Maren...opening presents on Christmas morning, and feeling happy to have surprises and eachother!! Thanks babe for a GREAT Christmas. And thanks to family and our parents for all your thoughtfulness!! It was a blast to skype with you all!

5 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas.

horrocks_love said...

She is growing so fast. We miss you guys here, but glad you are doing well. Have a great new year!

Brett and Marianne said...

Looks like Maren is easy to please! I love having a quiet Christmas at our own house, too! Thanks again for the awesome scrapbook stuff, i love it!!

ATP said...

Hey, I got the same gift Andy did! Maybe we could somehow play all together long distance! Glad to hear you had a good Christmas!

Emily said...

I see you got Ticket to Ride Europe. Best game Ever!!! We'll have to hook up and play online sometime. It sounds nerdy but is way fun. I'm glad you had a great Christmas.