Monday, December 1, 2008

Giving Thanks...

To all those who made this weekend possible!
The above picture is some of the girls watching "Arial Returns" (Little Mermaid keeps coming back)-and no, that is not Maren on the ground.
We started out at the Iverson's where we had a magnificent Dinner, turkey bowl, and a whole lot of chatting\laughing at eachother. That's one thing we love about getting together with the Iversons-we know how to laugh at\with eachother!
Mom and Carrie getting ready for family pictures.
We had these taken after the whole Iverson side got a family picture. There's 25 of us! We'll post those later, it was so funny to try to get all the kiddos to sit down, not fall in the river, and to look in the right direction.
Mommy and Smiley. Don't ask what happened to her dress. Andy and I picked this dress up in Chile and now hope the stain comes out:)
Then on Saturday we celebrated at the Halls. Andy's parents, Mark and Barbara, planned an early Christmas party so we could see the little ones open presents. Thanks everyone!
Andy's father, Mark. They are such great people.
The Halls this year started a new tradition-The Elf on the Shelf. You can go to it's website and learn more about it. It's really cute, and comes with a little elf to move around the house! If there's anyone with little ones reading, check it out! elfontheshelf.com
Caden starring at the elf on the light.
We ended the night with a big family picture. I love kids in jammies, and these kiddos were soooo cute!

7 comments:

Mylissa 2 said...

It was so fun to see you guys. I love the picture of you and Maren it is so cute! Tell Maren thanks for all the smiles, she is such a doll!

Trent and Steph said...

I am glad you got to visit all the fam while you were here. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Loved having you here! We had so much crazy fun! Miss you already... 'Can't wait until next time.

Addie May said...

Looks like you guys had a good holiday! That's fun that you got to come out to Utah. My family does a turkey bowl too, and they look forward to it all year. Check out our friends blog...i posted details of our move!

Ashley said...

That one of you and Maren is so darn cute!

Jordan Frazier said...

Looks you had so much! I love how Maren looks are the camer is like every picture...that is amazing. You family picture is just darling.
I hope you have a good holiday season!

Brett and Marianne said...

I love the jammies! How cute! We had so much fun with you guys!