Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More V-Day Fun

Dancing on Valentines Day:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't have your e-mail so I will leave a super LONG comment. Love your blog and your daughter, she is ADORABLE! So, Cris and I are thinking of visiting LA, ok, not really visiting, we are flying out from there to Hawaii in May possibly and were wondering if we needed a place to sleep the night before and after our flight, if we could hitch a couch there? Also, if it was possible to leave our car anywhere near there for free? We are just curious . . . I hope all is going well for you guys. If you want, send me an e-mail callie.chinen@gmail.com

Heather said...

Fun to watch you dance with your little daughter, Andy. Wow, how life has changed over the 15 years I've known you!
(Unfortunately, as great as those 15 years of knowing you have been, it also means you knew me when I had a boy haircut and wore bright pink sweatshirts to school....)