We've had a blast having my bro Chad and his cute family visiting here! They've gone to Disneyland(over and over and over) and today we went to the beach. It was WINDY! There was one surfer out, but other than that, these Utahns were alone in the water.
Here's Maren and Kate(we LOVE Kate's smile!)
Here's Audrey looking for shells...
Here's Maren and Kate(we LOVE Kate's smile!)
4 comments:
Ooooh, the beach looks like fun! It's snowy and freezing her in utah, i'm a little jealous! Maren is getting so big and is so cute!
Hey Nicole, your little girl is super cute!! You look great too. I am doing good, just doing the stay at home mom thing. I love it, best job in the world. I am so jealous that you live in Cali, I hate freezing cold Utah. I love looking at your blog, I'm so glad you have one.
so brave! I can't believe they went in the water! Happy Valentine's day. See you sunday
Look at you hot mamma!
Post a Comment